In the fastest-growing digital world, people spend more than three hours on social media daily. With 1.4 billion monthly active users, Instagram is the second most popular social media application worldwide. When Facebook introduced Instagram, it was a simple video-sharing application. But, now Instagram has become the best marketing platform for all businesses selling digital products. In this article, we will see how to level up your content strategy on Instagram to boost your reach and engagement on the platform.
1. Types Of Visual Content On Instagram
The most common types of visual content that work well on Instagram are:
The power of visual marketing is going to help you to recognize and plan your Instagram content.
- Product Content– The photos, videos, or stories help to feature the product or service that you are selling.
- Branded Content– Make visual content to increase your brand awareness by focusing on your brand’s story and culture to increase visibility.
- Tutorials- People will search for instructional content to learn new things daily. So, creating tutorial videos like how-to’s, recipes or techniques can increase your Instagram video views and reach. The first few seconds of videos are important to grab user attention. This could elevate impressions for Instagram videos to gain organic visibility with an increase in your engagement rate.
- Tips/ Industry Advice– Industry advice or tips relevant to your niche can boost credibility in your industry and grow new audiences.
- Listicles– Audiences like listening as they quickly absorb the content than reading a full article. Make use of listing features in your content to expand your profile reach on the platform.
- Posting Behind-The-Scenes – sharing behind the scene videos will widen your profile exposure on Instagram and attract a new audience to your account. Show the audience what is going on in your company and your team so they can engage with you and build trust with your brands.
Next, we’ll look at how to create important visual content for your Instagram posts.
2. Create An Unique Theme For Your Brand
Your brand’s theme or colour should be unique to increase your brand visibility. The Colour of your logo is important to tell about your brand. Use the main Colour of your brand to set a pattern to appear on a grid. Following the constant pattern on your feed makes it easy for your audience to navigate toward your content.
Start using editing apps and add filters to your theme to make it more attractive and achieve your identity in your profile.
3. Combine Artwork And Photographs
There is no limit to posting photos or videos. To make your visual content more attractive, you can apply artwork or graphic designs to boost your profile’s visibility. If you combine the artwork with your photographs, you can have an engaging audience.
4. Use In-Art Text In Your Post
Add text to your image posts to grab the audience’s attention. The carousel method can be useful in adding text to images and highlighting product names, announcements, or features that attract the audience’s attention. Be creative when posting text on photos. When your layout is proper and appealing, the audience are more likely to click on it. So you can use different font styles that are professional and trendy for more engagement.
5. Focus On IG Stories
Since Instagram stories disappear within 24 hours it has the huge power to grab massive audience to your story. Instagram only shows four stories in the user feeds so it is essential to share stories frequently to ensure getting more views for Instagram stories and boost user interaction. Include engaging and creative stickers on instagram stories to expand your reach among a wider audience.
6. Improve Your Content Strategy On Instagram
Once you know the right kind of content for your brand to post, here are some points to consider while posting:
- Prepare Content Calendar- Know the best time to post by looking up which days and hours your audience is most active.
- Use The Right Hashtags- Hashtags are one of the ways to know about your business. The audience will click on hashtags to search the particular content, so post your content with the right hashtags and be easily searchable.
- Add Call To Action- CTA is important for every business that tells users what to do. Without CTA, your post is incomplete. Add an engaging call to action to encourage your audience to interact with your posts. If your product wants to sell, adding a “shop now” or “buy now” button for your post can be easier for your clients to buy.
- Post The Right Content- You need to have the proper content to post at the right time. Prepare a content calendar by assigning the types of content for each day. While posting, make sure you have good content to post.
Use different types of visual content mentioned above and look at your post feed to grab the audience’s engagement and conversions. So, it can increase your brand visibility and presence on Instagram. I hope this article will help you to boost your content strategy on Instagram.